Where We Can Help
If you’re ready to convert your current gasoline or diesel fleet to propane autogas, we’ll manage the transition from site prep and installation of a propane pump station to safety training for all of your employees. Over 1,000 of our vehicle fleets run on autogas, giving us the in-depth, hands-on experience and knowledge to make sure your operating personnel are completely comfortable using propane.
Lawn and Landscape
- Fuel is delivered to your base location on your schedule.
- Propane evaporates when spilled and won’t contaminate soil or water.
- No more employees from “borrowing” fuel for their vehicles.
- Compared to diesel and gasoline, these emissions are reduced:
- Carbon monoxide (64% better than EPA standards)
- Smog/ozone (21% better than EPA standards)
Video Case Study
- We provide regular refueling to your fleet base and track tank levels.
- Propane runs at higher octane and burns cleaner than gasoline reducing overall maintenance and combined with fuel costs savings reduce your costs by as much as 30-50%.
- Our digital logistics system automatically processes orders and manages dispatch and delivery information to provide you with fast, accurate service.
- You can easily track important information online, including fueling locations, fueling times, vehicle ID numbers, and delivery volumes.
School Bus Fleets
Propane autogas school buses power the ultimate peace of mind for transportation officials and parents. Hundreds of districts across the U.S. are adopting propane autogas for proven safety, reduced emissions, and better savings.
- Lower cost of fuel vs. diesel, no additional fluids or particulate filters.
- Reduced maintenance and superior cold-weather performance compared with diesel.
- Propane buses operate noticeably quieter than diesel models, allowing drivers to better focus on their passengers and the road.
- School districts can choose private, on-site refueling infrastructure scaled for their needs, or take advantage of existing public